Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Goals

My first goal is to cross the boarder illegaly, and go to miami on my way. Second goal is to write a novel. My last goal travel the world. I want to reach these goals after I graduate high school. The way i want to reach these goals is to get a good job and get lots of money. I want to cross the boarder illegaly because I wanna see what happens if i get caught or not! If i get caught on the way I am going to write about it for my novel. If I don't get caught I wanna write about a suspence and murder. The first place I want to is Austrailia if I ever get to travel the world.

3 comments:

  1. That was a great idea to include a link to your high school, Amber. Good thinking!

    Miss Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of job do you think you will want after you finish school? When I was in Gr. 8 I wanted to be a teacher! Funny the way things work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to become a scaffold. Just until i can get enough money.

    ReplyDelete